switch your day/night mode
1. 24Bettle is committed to respecting Players’ privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
2. 24Bettle assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the Internet Site and Software systems.
3. 24Bettle is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta and adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the General Data Protection Regulation (’GDPR’; EU 2016/679), the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
4. By registering with 24Bettle, the Player is accepting that 24Bettle stores and processes the information entered in addition to the general system information and that activities are logged (see
for more detail). 24Bettle takes the security and confidentiality of Players’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Player’s prior explicit consent.
5. 24Bettle legal status under the data protection regulation is a data controller and by acting in this capacity, we securely store and process your personal data provided to us. In cases you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your personal data, you may at any times contact our support at
and we will make sure your query will be forwarded to responsible department and resolved in appropriate time frame.
In instances when you feel that your query has not been dealt in appropriate manner and that we have failed to meet any of the legal obligations in regards to the data protection rights, you can make a report to the supervisory authority in your country.
6. We will collect from you personal information, meaning any information about an individual by which this individual can be identified. This includes:
(a) Identity data: first name, last name, username, date of birth and gender.
(b) Contact data: billing address, email address and telephone number and any other information provided by you at the time of registering to our website, subscribing to any of our services (including promotions about products), posting material or requesting further services.
(c) Correspondence data: information provided by you when you opt-in a promotion or competition, make a Customer Support enquiry or complaint or when you report a problem with our website, any other records of correspondence if you contact us about any matter.
(d) Transaction data: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us including the bets won and lost.
(e) Technical data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
(f) Profile data: username and password.
(g) Usage data: information about how you use our website.
(h) Marketing and communications data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences, as can be found and updated in the My Account section.
(i) Aggregated Data: a statistical or demographic data for any purpose. These may derive from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
(j) Other personal data: provided to us for self exclusion reasons or KYC information.
9. Personal data of Players’ given to 24Bettle can only be accessed by 24Bettle’s employees in possession of the required clearance.
10. When you open an account at 24Bettle, the usage of your data will always be in accordance to data protection regulations and 24Bettle will only process your data when we have a lawful basis to do so. The lawful basis for processing your data are:
(a) When your data are necessary to provide services to you under the performance of the contract (General Terms and Conditions) we have with you. The purposes falling into this basis are:
- setting up, re-activating, operating and managing your account, including providing the services that you request from us;
- processing card and online payments relating to our services;
- enforcing or applying our General Terms and Conditions and other policies, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our players, or others;
- providing you with any other services or complying with other legal or regulatory obligation from time-to-time.
(b) When we are obliged to process your data in accordance to our legal or licensing obligations and responsibilities. The purposes falling into this basis are:
- verifying your age and identity, including disclosing your personal data to third parties (such as financial institutions, credit reporting agencies and age verification agencies) regarding such verification;
- preventing fraud, abuse and money laundering, ensuring compliance with our General Terms and Conditions, reducing credit risk and protecting games integrity. This purpose may require us to disclose your personal data and betting and gaming history to third parties such as the relevant regulator, gaming bodies, financial institutions, agencies responsible for verifying age, the police and credit reporting agencies;
- monitoring gambling and gambling patterns to comply with responsible gambling obligations and to ensure that your use of our services is responsible;
- giving effect to any self-exclusion or any other responsible gambling tool we offer.
(c) When you give us your explicit consent to do so. The purposes falling into this basis are:
-providing you with information about promotional offers, but only where you have opted-in to receiving such offers;
- providing you with information about promotional offers from other brands which we are affiliated with or in a group relationship with, but only where you have opted-in to such offers;
- monitoring and giving effect to deposit, spend and loss limits that you have set;
- responding to communications you send to us.
(d) When we have a legitimate interest to process your personal data provided that these interests do not prejudice your own rights and interests. The purposes falling into this basis are:
- making available to you online advertisements and branding in relation to our goods, services, promotions and offers which you may be of interest to you;
- improving our service and making your experience as enjoyable as possible by preparing statistics and providing analytical reports and analysis relating to the use of the services by our customers;
- undertaking research, conducting surveys, technical diagnostics, research analyses and obtaining feedback from our players (which may include us contacting you directly) in order to better understand and improve our services;
- training and quality management to improve our services and customer relations (which may include recording telephones calls).
12. 24Bettle has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of the communication with its Players for which the explicit consent has been given by a Player.
13. 24Bettle operates globally, therefore it may be necessary to transfer your information to countries outside the EU. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the EU. In these instances we will take steps (such as by standard contractual clauses pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation) to ensure that an adequate level of protection is given to your personal data.
14. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure the Players that at all times personal data is:
(i) processed in accordance with the rights of the Player concerned;
(ii) processed fairly and lawfully;
(iii) obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
(iv) adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
(v) accurate and updated;
(vi) kept in a secure manner.
17. Please note that while the Services may contain links to websites, services and applications operated by third parties, 24Bettle is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites or applications. You should always review these privacy practices carefully before providing personal information to such third parties.
18. As part of the account registration process, the Player has the opportunity to "opt out" from being informed of future events, offers and promotions from 24Bettle. Visitors who wish to take the option should leave the relevant box in registration process 'unticked'. If Player wishes to update his preferences for processing personal information at a later stage, or withdrawal his consent given on an earlier stage, this is possible at all times in the Player’s account - ‘My Account’ section.
19. Player at all times can request a copy of the personal data we hold for him and to check that we’re lawfully processing these data.
20. If a Player sees that we hold incorrect or inaccurate data for him, he may always request a correction of this data. We might need to verify the accuracy of new data provided through general KYC verification procedure, on which we will accordingly inform a Player on the moment the correction of data has been requested.
21. Player at all times has a right to request the erasure of the personal data. This gives you the right to request from us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. However note that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal or regulatory reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
22. Player has a right to object to processing of his personal data in cases where we are relying on a legitimate interest basis for processing and/or there is something about your particular situation which makes you feel that it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. Player also has the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
23. The right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party is currently not available service that we could provide you with.
25. The Player’s personal information will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that we will hold your personal data for so long as you use our service and for no more than ten years after, unless required to be kept longer in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
26. Following the closure of the Players Account the Personal Data that is processed for the purpose of provision of services and marketing purposes, will be no longer used for these purposes. Following the closure of the Players Account some Personal Data, such as transaction history, contact details or name, is being kept, provided there is a legitimate purpose and the Personal Data is processed in the terms and to the extent as laid down by the Maltese law and the respective legal requirements.